We had the privilege of working with the United Aqua Group, one of the nation’s largest organizations dedicated to the professional pool building and retail industry. The group is member-owned and is comprised of individually operated business owners that have been selectively qualified and are committed to upholding the highest standards of integrity, quality, and service in the industry.
United Aqua Group was experiencing these challenges prior to Salesforce product implementation:
- Lead conversion: UAG was in need of a qualifying lead approval workflow for conversion of prospective vendors or members.
- Marketing process: UAG was also looking for a better process in which to market to and onboard vendors and members.
- Tracking of vendor and member issues: UAG lacked a process to track the progress of user problems with service or website.
- Sales cloud for lead conversion: We setup process for lead conversion and approval workflow for conversion into account records. This created a representation for approved members that are now a part of UAG member services. Additionally, Simplus built out a territory map that resides within Sales Cloud to monitor territories and avoid oversaturating areas.
- Pardot for marketing processes: We created customizable email templates for UAG marketing emails, helped with marketing campaign setup, and trained users on best practices for the system and marketing procedures.
- Issue ticketing solution: Implemented an email-to-case system so UAG can identify issues from vendors and members. If a member or vendor calls to address issues, UAG can log, track, and report on the turnaround time and trends with recurring issues.
- Sales cloud: Through the new lead conversion process, management is getting more visibility into lead conversion for member service. UAG is able to generate better account information visibility and more control in the conversion process, making sure correct information is gathered during the lead conversion process and document that appropriate information is used after conversion. The territory map now allows UAG to evaluate whether or not it is violating its contract to gather new members.
- Pardot: UAG is realizing more consistency in marketing programs and materials. Pardot implementation is helping produce more professional marketing materials and better insights into the effectiveness of lead generation.
- Case system: The email-to-case system is tracking and appropriately closing resolved issues and ensuring inquiries don’t fall through the cracks. It has also helped UAG develop better visibility on the turnaround of tickets. Additionally, the system identifies which accounts are submitting the most cases and thus creating more cost for UAG.
Thank you, United Aqua Group, for the opportunity to work with you!