19 Jul CRM Strategist
We are looking for candidates who can challenge the status quo, resolve tough problems, and having fun. We will provide you with every opportunity to succeed at Simplus.
Simplus was founded on the principles of less complexity and more productivity, and as we’ve grown, we’ve taken steps to ensure our message still rings true.
Simplus is a Platinum Salesforce Consulting Partner and the leader in Salesforce Quote-to-Cash implementations. We were recently ranked #2 by Entrepreneur magazine for top company cultures.
Your Primary Responsibilities:
- Be a critical thinker: solve tough problems for the world’s biggest brands, work together, and be relentless in ensuring successful outcomes for clients.
- Be a steward: look after each other and the company on our collective journey to success by being accountable, doing the right thing, and promoting a caring corporate culture.
- Be an underdog: be determined, crafty, spirited, resilient, and tenacious. Challenge conventional wisdom and refuse to take no for an answer.
Responsibilities and tasks required for this position include the following:
- Leading and delivering a strategy engagement including oversight and responsibility of other team members, ensuring high quality and on-time delivery of client outputs;
- Assist clients as a trusted advisor to drive value of their CRM programs (program vision, roadmap, and delivery plan)
- Conduct executive interviews to assess leadership expectations on CRM program specific to overall goals, objectives and expected business outcomes.
- Provide thought leadership to identify, prioritize and quantify key business drivers and understand how a client’s CRM program will help achieve their strategic goals
- Conduct and facilitate cross-functional discovery sessions to identify and prioritize key business value drivers and the data available to determine baseline and future state measurement
- Identify strategic opportunities and recommendations to accelerate a client’s success of their CRM program
- Apply design-thinking and solutioning techniques to analyze and synthesize complex information
- Support Technical Architect and Solution Architect in solutioning business capabilities and developing future state technology architecture and design of the CRM program
- Develop compelling business case presentations and delivery plans outlining a delivery plan for for a customer’s CRM program.
- Manage scope and client expectations of strategy engagements
- Advises customer on leveraging industry and CRM best practices necessary to address complex business issues
- Willingness to travel – up to 50% possible
- Experience in CRM programs (Salesforce.com, Oracle, MicroSoft)
- Exceptional strategic thinker with strong business acumen and leadership experience in emerging CRM technology
- Ability to lead a strategy team with resources who possess various skill sets (solutioning, technical and advisory)
- Strong facilitation, stakeholder interviewing and presentation skills
- Executive presence while collaborating with and successfully influencing leadership teams
- Able to navigate ambiguous business situations and identify a path forward
- Experience assessing business operations and measuring program success over time
- Experienced in data visualization, turning complex information into compelling presentations
- Financial analysis and modeling skills to justify business cases through ROI analysis
- Experience in business process modeling
- Experience in turning analyses into insights and recommendations as part of an executive readout
- MBA preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of strategy consulting experience
- Minimum of 5 years Salesforce.com and CPQ experience