IDC’s annual Manufacturing Service Lifecycle Management Marketscape report has identified Infosys, Simplus’ parent company, as a leader in the area. We are excited to share this news and celebrate our collective achievement.
The report from IDC assessed the number of SLM clients, presence in various sub-verticals in the manufacturing space, and end-to-end SLM capabilities. Infosys was one of only six vendors to meet the credentials for the leader rating. Infosys’ rank as leader qualifies in both the Systems Integrators/BPO category and the Strategic Consulting category.
Infosys and Simplus are proud to be a strong leader for the manufacturing industry, an industry facing increasing competition and rapid change. Our digital transformation experience and expertise have served us well in understanding the particular pains and needs of businesses in the manufacturing industry.
The IDC report highlighted several features about Infosys that are a testament to its leadership in the manufacturing SLM area:
- Track record of strong client support through service transformation
- Support for SLM investment through organic growth and acquisitions
- Ability to enable clients with clear service excellence roadmaps
- Ability to provide clients with a servitization vision
- True partnership with client engagements
Learn more about Infosys, Simplus’ parent company, on our partner page here. Together, we are making transformation easier and simpler for manufacturers big and small around the world.