13 Mar Oracle CPQ Consultant
Simplus is a Platinum Salesforce Consulting Partner and the leader in Salesforce Quote-to-Cash implementations. We are looking for candidates who can challenge the status quo, resolve tough problems, and having fun. We will provide you with every opportunity to succeed at Simplus.
We are looking for candidates who can challenge the status quo, resolve tough problems, and have fun. We will provide you with every opportunity to succeed at Simplus. Simplus is a CPQ consulting partner (Oracle, Salesforce) and the leader in Oracle and Salesforce Quote-to-Cash implementations. We were recently ranked #2 by Entrepreneur magazine for top company culture.
Your Primary Responsibilities:
- Be a critical thinker: solve tough problems for the world’s biggest brands, work together, and be relentless in ensuring successful outcomes for clients.
- Be a steward: look after each other and the company on our collective journey to success by being accountable, doing the right thing, and promoting a caring corporate culture.
- Have the underdog spirit: be determined, crafty, spirited, resilient, and tenacious. Challenge conventional wisdom and refuse to take no for an answer.
Having completed the acquisition of CirrusOne, our Oracle CPQ services team needs to grow to meet the demand of our customers. We are seeking seasoned candidates with experience in configuring and delivering Oracle CPQ (BigMachines).
- Apply critical thinking to design and implement solutions to meet customers’ needs
- Model and design new or existing product configurations in Oracle CPQ Cloud
- Develop, manage and maintain BML scripting;, configure rules and data for Oracle CPQ Cloud and CRM systems
- Provide end-user support (Oracle CPQ) and drive item resolution within related applications, providing accurate responses and scalable solutions
- Employ consultative approach when discovering and discussing requirements with customer
- Collaborate with development team and business partners as appropriate to review customer or system issues and architecture
Qualification and Experience:
- Must have 3 + years of Oracle CPQ design, implementation and support experience
- Developed implementation skills within Configuration, Commerce, and Document Engine
- Strong problem-solving abilities and technical aptitude
- Ability to multi-task, be proactive, and function as part of a team
- Must be personable, friendly, self-motivated, reliable and able to work efficiently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Certifications highly preferred
- Fluent in English (verbal + written)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Computer Applications is helpful