Masters Mixology and Payers Roundtable
Thursday, April 29, 2021
4:00 PM EST
Please join us for an exclusive Masters-themed, Payer-focused roundtable event.
Golfers everywhere look forward to one thing in April: The Masters Tournament. From the highly coveted badges to the pristine and highly exclusive Augusta National golf course, the Masters has a unique approach to every single element. Our virtual Masters-themed event is infused with the same level of attention to tradition and detail.
You are invited to join us and special guests Pro Golfer, PGA & Masters Champion, Craig Stadler, and Masters Sommelier, Anthony Washington. We will then have the opportunity to participate in an exclusive roundtable and networking meeting with other leaders from the payer industry about how to empower better customer experiences with advanced analytics.
Event activities include:
- Mixology Experience: Prior to the event, you’ll be mailed all of the special ingredients for The Azalea Cocktail, the signature cocktail for The Masters Tournament. Anthony Washington, long-time Masters tournament & US Open Sommelier, will then demonstrate how to create this exquisite cocktail in an interactive mixology experience.
- Special Guest Appearance: Craig Stadler, famed American professional golfer and 1982 Masters Tournament winner, will meet with the group to answer all of your questions about the PGA Tour, life as a professional golfer, and how to improve your swing!
- Healthcare Payer Roundtable: Network with other payer executives in a peer-to-peer discussion led by Dr. Jayneel Patel, Simplus Healthcare Center of Excellence Lead, and Amit Shukla, Infosys Healthcare lead. Topics may include:
- How to transform a labor-intensive member experience with a self-service enabled platform that will delight members
- How to drastically reduce case resolution time by enabling scalable customer service processes
- How to improve contact center metrics, such as increased Net Promoter Score, Decreased Average Handling Time, and Increased Agent Productivity
- How to enable these transformations with Salesforce out of the box
- And much more!
Please RSVP, as registration is limited.
For questions, please reach out to Amy Cook, Chief Marketing Officer at Simplus, an Infosys Company, at email@example.com.
General Manager / Senior VP – Health & Life Sciences
Jayneel Patel, PhD
Healthcare Center of Excellence Lead
AVP and Head of Healthcare Consulting
This is a private event. Guests attend at the invitation of Simplus. Your contact information, including email, may be shared with the sponsors of this event for the purpose of following up on your interests. By registering, you confirm you would like to receive marketing communications regarding Simplus and partners’ products, services, and events.