Cvent’s CPQ Customer Journey
Lunch and Learn
TUESDAY, APRIL 21, 2020
11:30 AM – 1:00 PM
YOU ARE INVITED TO JOIN A SELECT GROUP OF LEADERS IN THE VIRGINIA AREA FOR AN EXCLUSIVE NETWORKING LUNCH TO LEARN ABOUT CVENT’S CPQ JOURNEY
We will discuss
- How Cvent, Simplus, and Salesforce pushed the boundaries of enterprise pricing and product rules with Salesforce CPQ to maintain Cvent’s unique go-to-market strategies.
- The role Agile development played in optimizing CPQ for a worldwide sales team.
- BAs, Admins, and Developers: How Cvent built their internal Salesforce team into CPQ rockstars.
After lunch, we will have an open Q&A with representatives from Cvent, Salesforce, and Simplus.
The guest list for this event is invite-only. Please RSVP as soon as possible: click the RSVP button and fill out the information, and we will reserve space for you.
11:30 AM – 12 noon
12 noon –12:30 PM
- The CPQ Customer Journey (Cvent)
- Lunch is served
12:30 PM – 1:00 PM
- Open Q&A
- Thank you (Salesforce / Simplus)
1:00 PM on
- Continued networking
The guest list for this event is invite-only. Please RSVP as soon as possible: click the RSVP button and fill out the information, and we will reserve your ticket for you.
This is a private event. Guests attend at the invitation of Simplus and Salesforce. Your contact information, including email, may be shared with the sponsors of this event for the purpose of following up on your interests. By registering, you confirm you would like to receive marketing communications regarding Simplus and partners’ products, services, and events.