Center of Excellence (CoE) Offering
Create continuous value through business and IT alignment across your Salesforce program.
Other challenges include:
- Lack of alignment or partnership between IT and the business
- Application rationalization due to prominence of M&A
- Inability to foster knowledge sharing across the organization
- Poor quality in the execution of service delivery, including DevOps
Align leaders and shift towards project-level thinking. This allows you to consolidate activities and create a valuedriven program that could have a far-reaching impact.
- Reduce misalignment
- Remove hidden costs
- Reuse resources and technical assets
- Create trust between IT and Business
Effective Operational Model
Traditional delivery focuses on speed as key to success, without pausing to think about the value that delivery provides. Simplus works on implementing an effective operational model.
- Work intake methods
- Skills & Capacity
Culture of Best Practices
In the absence of proactive planning, ideas for change evolve without guardrails. This results in a stream of misguided or misaligned requests. But a best practice culture uses community and knowledge to drive innovation:
- Community-based design thinking
- Knowledge sharing mechanisms