24 Jun CPQ 101 Orientation – June 24, 2020
Presented by a Simplus Master Instructor
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 24, 2020
11:00AM MDT, 2:00PM MDT
CPQ 101 ORIENTATION WEBINAR
- Live, three-hour, interactive webinar with a Simplus Master Instructor.
- High-level overview of Salesforce CPQ navigation and capabilities.
- Gain familiarity with the vocabulary and concepts to start speaking the language of CPQ.
- Maximum 40 participants per class to ensure effective learning opportunities.
- June 24, 2020.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Who is this webinar for?
From VP to sales representative, CPQ Orientation is a great starting point for anyone interested in learning more about Salesforce CPQ. However, the ideal audience should include your company’s Salesforce administrator, primary sponsor, project manager/team, change champion, or leadership coalition.
There is a maximum of 40 participants per class to ensure effective learning opportunities.
2. What is the CPQ 101 Orientation webinar about?
Learn the basics of Salesforce CPQ, Configure-Price-Quote.
3. Is there a charge for this training?
No. This is a free CPQ training provided by Simplus.
4. How often are these webinars scheduled?
We try to hold the CPQ 101 Orientation webinars on the 15th and 30th of each month. Exceptions are made for weekends and US holidays.
5. What is Simplus about?
Simplus is a Platinum Salesforce Partner and provider of Quote-to-Cash implementations.