27 Apr 10 questions to evaluate your CLM service
Are you frustrated with your sales team making quoting mistakes? Are your quotes taking too long to generate? Do you need more visibility into your contracts—and maybe some approval rights?
We can help.
Simplus works with the top players in the Salesforce.com market to provide Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) solutions that help you standardize, automate, and track contracts (and other documents) from generation through execution. To help you get started, we’ve compiled a list of questions you should ask to evaluate what your CLM currently does (or does not) do for your business.
Here are 10 questions to ask when determining the maturity of your CLM program:
- Are you currently using a CLM tool and linking it to your CPQ tool?
CPQ and CLM integration is vital to streamlined processes, and if you’re not integrating already, you ought to.
- Are you experiencing challenges when generating quotes or other documents?
Quote and document generation should not take up your whole day. Sadly though, it often does. But not with an effect CLM program in place.
- Do you need to automate the process of generating documents?
We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again: automation is key and can save your business a lot of time and dollars.
- Do you need to automatically send the documents for eSignature (via DocuSign or EchoSign)?
eSignature can further speed up your sales cycle and close deals securely. Even better, it too can integrate with your CLM.
- Do these documents need to go through internal approvals prior to being sent out for signature?
Approvals, approvals, approvals. A necessary evil, some would say, but there’s a way to make them painless. It’s called… yep, CLM! Oh, so you’ve heard of it?
Related: The Handshake between CPQ and CLM
- Do you need to be able to easily track the status of a document as it moves through the execution process?
Monitoring document progress is not just a comfortable security measure, but it ensures that your business stays on top of deals and addresses roadblocks as soon as they arise.
- Do you generate quotes, NDAs, SOWs or MSAs?
If you said yes, then—you guessed it—you need an expertly-implemented CLM.
- Would you like to be able to manage, modify, update, and apply terms, conditions and other verbiage within your contracts without having to update each contract manually?
Ah, what a dream. With CLM and a trusty system integrator like Simplus, dreams become reality. A lean, mean, streamlined, and powerful reality.
- Are you lacking a central repository where contracts can be easily searched and audited?
Important information shouldn’t be hard to find. With a central, searchable repository included in your CLM, you can locate the necessary info within seconds (instead of during your lunch break).
- Are your documents lacking standardization across multiple users?
A lack of standardization quickly makes for messy document generation and creates more trouble than it’s worth. CLM tech can make all those troubles go away.
As Salesforce’s #1 quote-to-cash consulting partner, we at Simplus serve companies like Intel, Nvidia, Jive, Nike, NRG, Franklin Covey, Fidelity, Allianz, Transamerica and over 2000 others to successfully deploy thousands of projects. We’re ready to help whenever you’re ready for us, so reach out today.